Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Early Morning!!!

Well I don't know what is going on with me, but I have been waking at 5am
the past few days and I hate it!!!
DH is loving it as he has someone to talk to now!!LOL
But by about 8:30 am I am ready to go back to bed, so I do or try to!!LOL
Just for an hour!! I have always been an 8am wake up person, but something must be changing in me??? All I know is I'm not liking it much!!
It has been screwing up my day!!LOL
Anyway I hope to get to bed early tonight and get a good long nights sleep!!
And wake at a more normal time!!!Hahahahaha
Today it was nasty out!! I took mom into town for an apt, but first to the bank
and we got caught in the worst of the rain!!
Mom doesn't move to fast and I have to help get her out of the car,
so we got good and wet today!!
I don't know why I did my hair before we left, but force of habit I guess!!
We got all our running around done and on the way home we hit a detour!!
I went the back way around the detour and came back on the road I wanted.
We found out on the 6pm news that it was a serious wreck!!
I figured as much since we had to get out of the way of a fire truck when we
were pulling into the DR office in town!!
I hope and pray everyone is ok!!!!!
Yesterday I got all the flyer's done for the Church craft show,
so I delivered them to the church so the girls could pick them up to post in surrounding towns!!
I did get 2 calls for tables today and one cancelling,
so I'm still at the same number of tables sold!!LOL
I hope the ads work out as we need to sell a lot more tables to fill just one hall!!
Tomorrow I'm going up to the Artisans store
to pick up some business cards, and call some more people!!!
The BRAG news letter was in the mail today and it had the sale advertised in it,
so maybe it will generate a few more table sales!!
One of the news paper did not have my ad in it today so I will call tomorrow to see why??
I stopped in at Staples today and picked up ink for my printers,
all 3 of them, DH said he would pay half, but he was a little P'd when I told him half was $90!!LOL They had some on sale so I got an extra set!!LOL
Didn't get into the shop today!!
I know I'm bad, but I will get in there tomorrow, in the afternoon!!
I will take some pic's and post them on here of some of my new jewellery
I have made for the fall shows!!
Right now I am working mostly on Earrings!!
They are my best sellers at the shows!!
Well that's about all the excitement I have for today!!HAHAHAHA!!

No comments: