Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wow!! Time Flies!!

I can't believe I haven't had the time to post on here!!!
I have been so busy getting crafters and advertising every were I can for free!!
My hard work has paid off though!!
I am please to say that I have only 2 tables left to rent in the community center,
but if need be, I can open another room that can take another 12 tables if I need them!!
I am hoping that I will need them too!!
I want this to be the best Church Christmas Craft Show they have ever had!!!!!
I must have 10 posts at different web sites in an 80 mile radius!!LOL
I also have submitted free ads for all the local news papers,
which are 5 in this area, ever week since I started.
I have printed off and done up with bright back ground paper,
over 50 show posters, and a few hundred small flyers.
The Ladies of the church have been posting them every where!!LOL
I have just a couple weeks till the show day, and I am very happy with the results so far!!!
I took in my floor plan for the attendent at the community center, and talked to her today!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now I have joined and will be sitting on another commity as of today!!
I belonged to a community group called the B.R.A.S.S. and went to an emergency meeting today as it was thought that the group was going to disband, and no longer BE!!!
So mom and I headed out to the meeting and We faught for it to stay together!!!
In turn I found myself putting up my hand to be on the new commity, and they asked me to be the president, but I said I wasn't sure about that, but would think about it and would definetly be on the commity!!!
There was just 3 of us that volonteered,
so we will have our commity meeting and decide then!!
This is a new version of a seniors group, but we changed our name a few years back,
and I have been a member for about 5 years, but not very active with my parents being so ill!!
Dad is gone now but he liked this group, and with mom's stroke this year it has made it hard for us to get to events, but we will turn our attention to this group and try and get it back on it's feet again!!! This is a very wealthy group and we didn't want to see this money just given away to just anyone, so our aim is to do some good with this money in the community!!
Also we need to do a lot of updating, in the events we want to do and the people we
want to attract!!
Anyway!!! That is what I have been doing of late!!!
Hope everyone is doing well!!

No comments: