Friday, September 26, 2008

Ugh!!! What a night I had.....

Oh Man!!
Last night I couldn't sleep!!
I had all my craft shows and the one I am taken care of on my mind!!
I finally made a list of all the things that where on my mind, but that didn't work!!
2 full pages later, I got up and came on the computer!!

I searched out all the local news papers web sites and logged them into my favs!! I wanted to put on ads for the craft show, to advertise for vendors!! I did that today, only 2 of them would let me do that, but it's better than none!! I will search out the town web sites in the area too as I know they will have community calendars to post on!! But that is for tomorrow night!!!

Today I called back some of the vendors we had last year, so so far I have sold 7 tables!! I think I have another 20 or so to go!! Ugh!! I can take 2, but I really don't want to!!LOL

DH, his son, our DIL and our 2 Grandkids, came here to go up to the camp with him!!
They are going to move a hunting hut in the bush tomorrow!!
I hope they get ok weather, as they are calling for rain!!


It was so nice seeing my babies!!
I miss not having them live close to us!!! They are growing so fast!!
I loved it when they all lived with us a few years back!!!
They are all doing great and working hard!! I'm hoping they will take advantage of the house market, as they are almost ready to buy again!! They had to relocate due to down sizing on DSS work place, but he is working steady again and this is good!!! DIL can always get a job in her field, as she is good at what she does!!


Well I took Mom to Bingo tonight and played myself!! No wins for us though!! Usually I work at the bingo, but I helped then played for a change!!
Should have just worked, I would have saved $25!!LOL
Mom played all her games tonight, which is a first since she started going back after her stroke!! She just get so tired!!! She is doing so great!!!!!!


I didn't get any crafting done today as my day was cut short, but sleeping in!!LOL

So laundry, baking and hugging the GK's was all I got done today!!


Tomorrow I am in a Ucher Tournament, and have to be up at the Legion by 9am as we are car pooling to the other Legion, it's about 45 minutes away!! I may take my own car and drive myself as I think I will go shopping in the city after, since I will only be 20 minutes from a Micheals and Wal~Mart!!LOL DH is away, so I will SHOP!!!!!!!LOL


Well I guess I should get into bed since I have to be up and ready in 8 hours!!LOL


Have a Care All!!!

Patricia

No comments: