Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nice Weekend!!!

Well it was a nice easy weekend!!
My card partner and I did great yesterday!!
We won 7 of 9 games but the other half of our team only won
2 games so we ended up in 9th place only 1 off from going on to the next tourney!!
We had a lot of fun all the same!!
I signed up for another craft show for Nov. so that is good!!
I think I only need one more booking and I will be all booked for the season!!
I got a commission for a wire and bead butterfly sun catcher yesterday too!!
I guess I will have to design this so I will try and do a tutorial on it!!
I took mom to church this morning.
It turned out to be a nice day!!
I didn't get the shop open thou, I know I'm a bad girl!!!
I had lunch ready for the campers when they got home and we had a nice lunch of
Spanish chicken, rice, salad and garlic bread!!
I have the leftovers in the crock and have made it into a
tomato, chicken and rice soup!!LOL
Michelle I think broke her foot at the camp,
I put her on the couch with a cold pack!!
We will call soon to see how she made out at the hospital!!
Well not much else today!!!

No comments: