Thursday, September 25, 2008

What A Beautiful Day!!

Well it turned out to be a beautiful day here!! Warm and sunny!! While driving you could really start to see the wonderful tree colours out!!! Wow What a sight they are going to be this fall!!!

This morning we ended up going into town and did the usual, banking groceries, $store!!LOL

I just love the $ stores!! I went to one today and got the "Desperate House Wives" Board Game!! I couldn't believe it!! It comes in a large tin and it looks great!! I bought 4 and have given one away already!! My Sister took one, and was on her way to pick up some too!! I will be donating mine at Christmas time, as they are a great gift!! They were just $1!! Unbelievable!!!!

DH and I had a great lunch out at a spot we have not tried before, being new to the area, we try to see what we might like to try around town! The restaraunt we went to was called Neabours, and we loved it!! Resonable and great food!! We will go back for sure!!

I have taken over the Burnt River United Church Christmas Craft Sale for Dalene, so I have emailed all my Vendor WANT ADS into 4 newspapers and I have called all the past vendors to see if they are interested in doing the sale again this year!! The other church in town is also having their Bazzar the same day so that will help!! Grant and I made big signs last year for the Hwy advertising the sale the week before, so we will use them again this year!! I will also advertise the sale itself when the time comes!! In another town there is a crafters community store so I will go in there and see if I can get a few business cards of vendors and call them too!! I'm trying to fill a second room at the community center and get this show bigger and better then ever!!

Today I drew out the floor plan as I remember it and have started placing the peoples names in their spots!! It's not a lot of work as long as I stay organized!! LOL!!! I may change my mind on this but so far so good!!

For me this is the first show of the season, so it's a good way to get myself organized with my own stock and to get my head wrapped around the show season!! Siked I guess in other words!!LOL

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Forgot to mention that it is just 3months till Christmas Day!!
Hehehehehehehehe!!!!