Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday September 24th 2008


Well here we go!!
I have decided to get on the band wagon and start .....
Blogging!!
My name is NORTH OF 7 aka Patricia, Patty, Pat, Pabs, Trish.
It just depends on how long you have known me!!LOL
I live in Cottage Country, in Ontario Canada!!
Gods Country of the Great White North!!
Before I go on, I must explain the picture of me above!!LOL
It was taken last Saturday at a dance, by..... You guessed it, as drunk person!!Hahahaha
So.......
Why? You say is my blog called Re-Claimed Treasures?
Well I'll tell you!!
I have a small Business at my home and I sell small antiques, collectibles, unique handmade
items and jewellery!!
I do shows in the fall and hope to find a few more in my area at other times of the year
as I am farely new to the area, as we have only lived up here for just over a year!!
I am afraid I'm not open very much as I seem to be too busy most days!!Ugh!!
I help care for my mother (just one driveway over) and I am involved with a few organisations
up here in Small Town Canada!!
Anyway I promise to try and do better about getting my shop open a couple times a week and I will let you know if anyone stops by and buys!!
Anyway on most days you can find me at http://crafterscommunity.com/forum/ this site at some point of the day, as I am a Moderator and long time member!!
As the days go on I will share life and crafted items with you all, along with pictures of the things I have made and have just created!!
Some of the things I like to make are......
ATC's, Greeting Cards, Photography, Jewellery, Water Colour Painting,
Drawing, Embrodery, Sewing,
Knitting, crocheting(both of these are limited)
Also I have done Quilting, Wood Working, I cut china up and make Jewellery from the china designs, I will share some pictures!!
One of my favourite things to do is to make something ordinary
into something extrodinary!!
You will see when you see the pictures!!
Anyway keep an eye on my blog as you may be inspired to create too!!
I

3 comments:

ndnchick said...

Nice picture! :)

SLRG said...

Cute picture! I always knew you were a little cockeyed. :-)

Patricia said...

Yea well its the only picture I have allowed to make it to the net in a long time!!!LOL

Thanks