Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's Our Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend!!

Wow what a Great day we had!!!
This morning we(DH, Me, DB & SIL headed out early and did a few garage sale,
after that went out to Breakfast!!
I got a few new display racks for the shop!!
One of the sales was selling off a business, and that is were
I got one big whirly rack and plastic bins that hook on the peg board of it!
The other display is a metal tree that hold ornaments but I will paint it
black to hang jewellery on!! I also got about 6 ornament display stands too!!
I didn't even spend $10 on all this!! Got to love that!!!
I will take some pic's tomorrow of the racking!!
When we got back we got out our ATV's and took a nice long ride into the back property!!
I had not been to this area, it was amazing!!
We drove on hunting paths, back into a maple grove, and pinery!!!
It would take 3 people to hug the tree base!! It was great!!!!!
We were on the most beautiful ridge!! I was in awh!!!!
After our ride we went back to my DB&SIL and ended up staying for
dinner and a very spirited game of ucher!!
DH plays for fun, but he saw a different side of my brother and he didn't like it!!LOL
My DB and I played as partners, it is usually SIL & Me as partners, so it was a different experience for DH be on the other side of my DB!!!
I was in stitches, watching DH see the side of my DB, I know very well!!LOL
DH said he never wanted to play cards with DB again!!LOL
I just explained to him, that the way he plays is to win and we play to have fun!!!
My brother and I were born with cards in our hands!!LOL
I love to play, both for fun and competitively!! But I know were to draw the line!!
You have to be on your game with DB or he will eat you alive!!LOLOLOL
DH had a couple drinks so he was not so sharp, so I told him not to drink,
if he did play cards with him again!!
I hope DH doesn't feel picked on as DH & DB are best friends and I want it to stay that way!!!
Oh such little boys they still are!!!LOL

No comments: