Friday, April 15, 2011

Well Well!!! Time really does FLY!!

Well!! It has been a long time!! OMG!!!!!

So much has happened I hardly know where to begin!!

I lost my Wonderful Mom!!

She was a couple weeks shy of her 83rd Birthday when she passed.

I miss her dearly and every day!!


I am now on high speed so will be on a lot more and hope to get selling again on Kijiji and maybe

Ebay again, still not sure on the Ebay?


We have added onto our wonderful home a mud room, but stuff still seems to get tracked in!!Ugh


Our Grandchildren are growing out of control and 2 are now driving!!UGH


I had a wonderful craft show season last fall!!!

I did a show last weekend and did pretty good!!


I am thinking of changing my business yet again to a quilting and clothing shop!!


I was thinking of a name something like Happy Scrappy Quilt Shop & Clothing or

just The Scrappy Quilt Shop!!

Anyway it will be a year or so in the making!! I would like to have my SIL in on it too!!


I will still have my jewellery and such displayed too!!

Will never give up all my crafting!!LOL







No comments: