Thursday, April 28, 2011

Weather I do or weather I don't!!

So how is your weather??

It has been a little crazy of late!!

We are to get a big windy storm today, but you would never know it right now!!!

It's pretty sad you have to plan your day around the weather!!

They are taking 80km winds this afternoon!!


Right now it is sunny and calm outside!!

Yestarday the same till about 3pm then a down poor came and lasted about 15 minutes!!

I said to DH it feels and sounds like a lake emptying outside!!LOL

You could barely see across the front lawn!!


We were going to go shopping to Costco today but don't want to get caught up in this storm they are talking about!! Just as well we have work to do around here anyway!!

Getting ready for a big garage sale for may 6,7&8th!!


I must say though it is nice to have the windows open!!!!!

Love that nice fresh air clearing the winter out of the house!!LOL

I love hearing the outside sounds like the birds, yes even the rain!!


My crafting is on hold right now till we get this sale over with.

Last night I bought a bunch of supplies on Ebay.

I am planning on doing a couple of the jamborees this summer so I needed country music and cowboy type charms, for that!!

I will pick up some bandanas too!!

If you have any other ideas I could sell in the accessories line drop me a line!!

I will see what I have out in the shop too!! I know I have a laso!!lol


Well not much else going on!!

Till next time be save!!


Hugs

P




No comments: