Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rainy Day Saturday!!

Well it has been Raining most of the day today!!

April showers bring May flowers!!

I guess we have to put up with the rainy weather to have our dull landscape's go away!!

The grass is starting to come up green as the hours tic by today, I also have flowers popping up in my side garden, which is nice to see!!


DH is away at the camp with his Son and Grandson to make sure every ones trailers weathered well this past winter!! We had lots of snow this year!!


Today I am staying in the house out of the cold and damp, cleaning is on the agenda for me, but I'm having a hard time getting motivated!!LOL


It's already time for dinner and I have been watching tv and doing the odd thing!!LOL

I just installed my McAfee and cleaned up my emails!!


Last night 20 of us went out for dinner and had a lovely time!!

It was our friend Grannie Annie's 56th Birthday, after dinner we all went over to their house and sat around and chatted about our winters!! I placed an order with Annie's daughter Christy and she sells Pampered Chef!! I made Annie an out door round rug for her veranda, it is made of a fiber ribbon that I have been working with!! It feels like paper, but no matter how hard you try you can not tare the stuff!!

I think we got home about 12am!!


Well I hope I have my ambition tomorrow!!LOL




No comments: